Saturday, March 15, 2014

Stuff happening around here.


Hey peoples!
We're in the midst of pre-Spring.  That time where March lasts forever and there is so much to look forward to in Spring, if only we can just get there.  The classes I've been taking for the past year are winding up.  We've been in the midst of finishing our basement all winter (and when I say 'we' I mean my husband).  Boxes and clutter that will soon be dispersed when things can all have their own place (cue basement being finished) are making our eyes water.  Life is building up at a non-stop rate.  But there's that May.  That clear sky up ahead.  I am so looking forward to that.
So anyway, as life continues on in a hectic tsunami, here are a few things for you to look at that have been going on during our weeks :)








1.  First, that sweet little thing that wormed her way to the side of the crib and held onto the bars until I came and found her.  She won't cry out for me, bless her.  She is such a wonder.  So much more even-tempered than the other two.  I am in constant awe at how nice it is to have a baby in the house.
2.  A little boy asking for just one more cracker.
3.  Sleeping hard.
4.  I love baby baths.  I feel like I give them a little more often than necessary simply so that I can smell clean baby hair.
5.  Bedtime puppet story.
6.  Going through my college artwork portfolio.
7.  Harry Potter dinner.
8.  An example of the reaction this little plate monster has when he is scared.

4 comments:

  1. Oh how I love figure drawing. it speaks to my soul. your pictures are beautiful, and I agree I am eagerly looking forward to spring. I am excited to see pictures of your finished basement!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is cute! I like you and your babies too.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...